Touch Down Nainital:
P.S: Big Smiles 😀 But to be honest this is not how we travelled
Team building – the word only brings in some seriousness & too much pressure. So we decided to go the opposite way – Why so serious, NOT? After when in Rome and when in la la land, here When in Nainital!
A check-list of 15 things to do on an off-site trip:
1. Don’t have bed tea- Have bed-beer
2. For heaven’s sake, do not carry your entire wardrobe. Whattey guy, dude!
3. Result of being happy high & in love with SoLoMo
4. The Trek trial picture – (Take multiple selfies and look at the scenery only for the pictures)
5. Don’t sleep early- Sleep early morning
6. Why should boys have all the fun? But if that’s the case, be the fun!
7. End of the trip Selfie
Because for every ‘Magar pehle’ there should be ‘Aur baad mein’
8. Riverside team pic. The not always so happy work family.
9. Mimic the Langoors. Flash your teeth at them. #RespectTheElders
10. Do crazy dance. After all why else do they make Jumma Chumma de de and One Two Ka Four?
11. Switch off your phone. Mummy and girlfriend can take a break too & Break you later.
P.S: Spend some time with yourself!
12. Put lemons in the mouth of those who sleep with their mouth open. Aur baad mein, THIS IS SPARTA!!
13. Call your seniors by their names. Arrey, off site trip hai bhai. Sorry Boss!
14. Eat roadside maggi. Pahado pe gaye aur maggi nahi khayi toh khaak pahado pe gaye?
15. Don’t take a shower. Ek din to chalta hai.
And in the end, All’s Well That Ends Well 😀